2019-2020 District Calendar has been released. Click on the link to access: Calendar 2019-2020 (1)
*For the 2019-2020 year SPN will no longer be a uniform school! The dress code will be:
Dress code policy for Stony Point North
- Dresses, skirts and shorts must be as long as the fingertips when arms are placed at one’s side (mid-thigh).
- Pants must fit and NOT sag (belts should be worn if needed).
- Leggings must be accompanied by shirts/tops as long as the fingertips when arms are placed at one’s side (mid-thigh).
- Halter tops, tube tops, spaghetti straps, or tops that expose the upper body will not be permitted.
- For safety reasons, flip flops, open toe sandals, or slippers may not be worn
- Caps, hoods, scarves, bandanas, etc. may not be worn. (Note: The only exception to this rule is documented religious or medical reasons)
- Logos on clothing that advertise or symbolize any illegal substances, containing derogatory phrases, profanity, or portrays violence or criminal behavior are not permitted.
- All clothing must be neat, clean, in a condition of good repair and fit appropriately.
- Additional guidelines may be established by the school administrators.
Parents will be contacted and requested to bring a change of clothing for those students whose attire does not meet the stated expectations.
We are grateful for our new addition and upgrades!
Please see below for the inclement weather options for KCKPS.
Also visit Kckps.org for full inclement weather details. Please click below for more info.
You can scan the QR code below with your phone using a QR code reader to go directly to the SPN website.